Habit Action are leaders in workplace design & build, housing a Team of workplace strategists and project managers
, serving a growing portfolio of clients across the London & South East region. We’re a passionate, experienced and structured organisation offering an exceptional employee experience. With a state-of-the-art HQ in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire and a Design Centre located in Clerkenwell, London, we are looking to welcome a new Lead Project Manager to the Team.
To support in the operational delivery of projects, the role includes the following responsibilities;
- Responsible for the management of live projects assigned to you by Operations Director
- Ensuring the management of apportioning of new projects to PM’s.
- Review all project programme compliance and assist PM with management of deviations / escalate as appropriate
- Mange and run your own projects, programme and manage day to day running, co-ordination and delivery of the project assigned to you.
- Manage weekly PM’s meetings.
- Have overview of all live projects & be first answerer for H&S / crisis management / project strategy.
- Support Pre Construction and design to set out timelines and draft programmes.
- Arrange or stand-in for PM leave cover.
Habit Action hold a longstanding and highly regarded reputation in the market, making the following a core requirements for any applicant;
- At least 5 years’ experience within a project management role in the design and fit out industry
- Personal leadership traits
- See the big picture – be part of a team.
- Clear communication and delegation.
- Good personal discipline, organisation skills and ability to develop and adhere to systems and reporting
- Previous experience and knowledge in the construction, fit out and refurbishment industry.
- Driving Licence
- Additional certifications that would be useful but not essential: CSCS, PASMA, SMSTS, 1st Aid
- Build strong customer relationships exceptional service and a ‘can do’ attitude that surprises customers.
- Have personal values in line with the company’s culture
- IT literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and Sage
The Habit Action Team have delivered various prestigious projects across various regions and industries in the past 2-3 years www.habitaction.com/work/ With strong financial performance, significant fixed assets and a strong pipeline, we’re building on a 40+ year heritage to change people’s relationship with the workplace.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to [email protected]